Pay Per Click is one of the most profitable advertising and marketing channels, providing you with first page exposure on the most popular search engines.
Top of the search Results
– Doing SEO for your website is great, however, its an ongoing process. It takes time for your site to rank, if you need traffic fast then think about a PPC campaign where your ads will appear on the first page of Google almost immediately (depending on your budget and the competition). Some experts say that you should be in the top five results otherwise people rarely click on anything below this.
– After an hour or so of putting your PPC Ad live, you can expect people clicking on your Ad and visiting your site.
– You can easily set your daily budget and see traffic grow day by day. The bigger your daily budget, the more traffic you can get. PPC is extremely flexible where you have the ability to set and manage advertising budget. PPC gets immediate traffic and can help generate new patient enquries within days.
– You should be exposing your practice to the highest quality of visitors that you cant find elsewhere. A well designed landing page will allow your PPC campaign to be a success.
Managing your campaign
– Change, edit, test and optimise your ads to make sure they bring you the results you are looking for. Other forms of advertising can be dificult when it comes to measuring their impact on your practice. PPC allows you to test your campaign easily and youll get real-time analysis on how your patients are interacting with your ads. You can set up a campaign, run the ad for a month and then check the data afterwards to see if the campaign is successful or not. You are also able to show your ads on the exact working hours of your practice and disable it when you are not open.
– Whatever the goals for your campaign, you need to track your results. Track downloads, newsletter signups and contact form enquiries with AdWords conversion tracking. If phone calls are important then you can use the call tracking feature.
– You will be able to reach a vast amount of new potential patients with your ads. Use keyword tools to find the most relevant keywords people are typing into the search engines to find your practice.
– You can tell whether a particular keyword or ad is effective, whether you are successful in reaching your target audience and even what your budget has been used for. PPC allows you to have Geo-targeted Ads by targeting individual cities, regions or even neighborhoods while also targeting keywords so that the only people that see your ad are the ones interested in the service that you provide.
Combined SEO & PPC
– Combined SEO and PPC lets you dominate both paid and organic search results. It also improves your click through rates, increases your conversion rates, increases brand awareness and protects your online reputation.
Before you begin a Pay Per Click campaign you need to understand what it is your trying to achieve. Are there a specific amount of new patient enquiries you would like to achieve? This could effect the way you set up and manage your campaign.
If you’re not yet taking advantage of PPC marketing then give the Dental Design team a call today on: 01202677277