Digital Marketing Executive
Dental Design is a fast-growing marketing agency working specifically with the dental profession looking for a Digital Marketing Executive. We have been in business for almost 20 years and have built up a portfolio of more than 450 clients.
We offer a full range of marketing services from branding, literature design and advertising through to web design, management and search engine optimisation, including pay per click.
We are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People standard and are committed to developing the skills and qualifications of our team, including achieving the Google Professional Accreditation.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to expand our team of Online Marketing Executives with a candidate to work with a current portfolio of around 70 clients.
The role requires strong Account Management skills, one of the main aspects is to build rapport with your clients by liaising regularly and being the point of contact for any queries. It is also a technical role with the responsibility to develop & deliver bespoke search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (PPC) and social media campaigns according to each client’s objectives.
A background in Account Management or marketing, either gained through experience or studying is desirable as well as a working knowledge or experience of the various aspects of Online Marketing.
We have a strong team with years of experience who will assist with the development of your knowledge and skills. A desire to learn, enquiring mind and enthusiasm are far more important.
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills using telephone, reports and e mails.
- Knowledge/ experience/ aptitude for marketing.
- A real passion for the internet.
- Ability to learn quickly and an enquiring mind.
- Ability to produce written documents to a professional standard.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise workload, sometimes under time pressure!
- Team player with a good sense of humour.
- Knowledge and experience of SEO.
- Experience of running PPC campaigns.
- Experience of running Social Media campaigns
- Experience of at least one web analytics package, ideally Google Analytics.
- Ability to work with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, WordPress.
- Experience of setting up and troubleshooting website, hosting and email issues.
Basic salary will depend on experience/ qualifications etc, but will range between £20K and 27k. Plus 25 days holiday, pension, income protection, dental insurance etc.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com