Photographer/ Videographer for web agency (Poole, Dorset)
Dental Design is a fast-growing marketing agency working specifically with the dental profession looking for a Digital Marketing Executive. We have been in business for almost 20 years and have built up a portfolio of more than 450 clients.
We offer a full range of marketing services from branding, literature design and advertising through to web design, management and search engine optimisation, including pay per click.
We are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People standard and are committed to developing the skills and qualifications of our team, including achieving the Google Professional Accreditation.
Full time/part time Maternity cover (12 months)
Are you a skilled photographer with a creative portfolio?
Can you film eye-catching videos even in uninspiring locations?
Have you experience working in a time limited environment?
This is an exciting opportunity for a keen photographer/ videographer to build their portfolio and experience within a design and marketing agency.
The role will see the successful candidate travel the length and breadth of the UK, producing high quality images of dental practices, staff and the location. Most of the jobs will also require video footage including testimonials, scene setting and 360 tours.
Dental Design is a long-established design agency based in Poole, Dorset. As our name suggests, we work predominantly with the dental profession, providing clients with a full range of services including website design, social media management, online marketing, copywriting, photography – and more.
In a nutshell, we are looking for someone to take great photographs and video footage. Experience producing 360-degree tours would be a real bonus.
Responsible for managing your own diary and shoot itinerary, you will need good communication and organisation skills. It’s important to build a near-instant rapport with the client prior to, and throughout the job.
Dental surgeries can be tricky to make look ‘exciting’, so creativity and initiative is important. You will need to be confident setting up your photographic equipment including lighting to create flattering work. (Equipment provided).
The role of photographer will be varied and fun. It’ll involve – but is not limited to – the following duties:
- Working closely as part of the design team to understand each client, create, and shoot video/ photographic content for each website and general marketing activities.
- Planning your shoot-day schedule, to maximise results when on location
- Producing high quality and consistently beautiful images/videos that are correctly lit, exposed and edited to a professional standard.
- Styling shots, checking equipment and setting up appropriate lighting.
- Organising and coordinating shoots with the client, managing your own diary and sticking to strict deadlines.
- Cropping and processing images/videos for web and print.
- Accurately naming and archiving digital files.
- Checking that all equipment is functioning plus cleaning and maintaining the equipment on a regular basis.
- At least one years’ relevant proven commercial experience.
- Proven skills in digital photography and videography.
- Practical experience of lighting.
- Technical knowledge of file formats, video resolutions, framerates
- Professional experience and good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and other software standards within the field.
- Eye for detail and ability to style shoots.
- Confidence to direct clients to bring the best out of subjects.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Clean, full driving licence essential.
- Education to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject e.g., Photography/ Digital Media / Graphic Design / Art).
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience making 360-degree tours
- Basic experience and understanding of audio setup (we typically use lapel microphones)
- Friendly & fun work environment
- Open-plan office with beautiful sea views
- Hire cars / flights provided when out on-location
- Down-to-earth, supportive management
- You’ll be part of the “creative engine” of the company
- Great work-life balance
- Frequent cakes and treats in the office!
c£23k; depending on experience/ qualifications.
25 days per annum. Other benefits.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org