Engagement rates are metrics that track how actively involved with your content your audience is.
Here are some top tips about how you can improve your engagement rate:
1. Post frequently on your social media profiles (and at optimal times)
2. Engage with your followers
3. Make your posts visual – Photos get more interaction than text-based posts
4. Create polls and surveys – Social media polls and surveys are super simple for obtaining that needed customer feedback quickly
5. Include relevant hashtags
6. Use location tags if relevant
7. Be concise – Posts below 250 characters can get you 60% more engagement
8. Post questions – These generate more comments than standard posts with statements
9. Encourage patients to share photos of their amazing transformations
10. Run contests – Using contest related words such as winner, win, entry, contest, enter and promotion are more likely to engage people
11. Discounts – Discounts receive some of the highest engagement rates, with 42% of fans liking a page to get a discount or coupon
12. Go behind the scenes – Post photos of the practice, it reminds them that you are human
13. Share other people’s content – If someone else can provide better answers to a query, make use of their content. For instance, leaders in the industry
14. Use analytics tools to monitor engagement – Analytics Tools are really helpful in monitoring the levels of engagement on social media
15. Ask for feedback and reviews – Want to get your followers talking? Ask them to share their opinions!
If you would like any further information then give the Dental Design team a call on 01202677277.