As dentists, you’re used to looking after your patient’s health, making sure that things are running as they should and providing solutions where appropriate. Have you ever considered that your marketing works alongside the same principles?
You should regularly review your marketing efforts to ensure that it is working to it’s full potential and providing a return for your investment- else what’s the point in having it?
When was the last time you reviewed your own website to make sure it is fully functional and reflecting well on your practice?
At dental design, if you are on one of our ongoing management packages, we have this covered, as we regularly go through your website to make sure that you are adhering to all of the latest legislation from the GDC and ICO for example. We regularly keep ourselves up to date with industry best practices so that your search engine optimisation and pay per click campaigns are working hard for you.
However, you too should regularly take notice of areas for improvement, so that we can work together to make the most of your marketing budget.
When looking at your website you should consider the following factors:
1) Are all legal requirements met?
2) Is your website responsive for mobile and tablet users?
3) Does the design reflect well on the practice?
4) Do you use strong calls to action? E.g contact forms, large phone numbers?
5) On page seo- are your tags correctly written? Are you targeting the correct keywords?
6) Off page seo- are there appropriate links pointing to your website?
7) Online Reviews- very important for your online reputation
8) Social Media- are you social media campaigns set up correctly and regularly updated?
If you are unsure if all of the above criteria is being met by your website at the moment, give Dental Design a call on 01202 677 277 and speak to a member of our team who will be happy to help you get the most from your website.