Acquiring new patients and growing your patient base is very important for Dental Practices – generating targeted leads for your business is likely to be one of the most important factors to make this a success. Search engine optimisation can deliver these targeted leads and offers a number of advantages when compared to other forms of online or traditional marketing.
In this blog I will highlight the benefits of SEO and why any Dental Practice should use it as a channel to increase their patient numbers.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a websiteor a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
So what are the benefits?
1. Brand Awareness – when your business is on the first page of major search engines for your targeted keyword, you will certainly boost your brand awareness. Users usually trust brands that rank well in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
2. Better Conversion Rates – the conversion rate of traffic generated through SEO is far better compared to most of the online traffic generation methods. Visitors who click through organic listings are actively looking for a dentist or treatments they offer. When they visit your site, they are more likely to make contact than more traditional forms of advertising.
3. Quantifiable Results – a marketing promotion can only be worth pursuing if it can be measured and improved. The results of SEO can be quantified with the help of online applications and tools like Google Analytics and Call tracking
4. PR Building – The distribution of quality content is necessary for PR building. SEO is heavily dependent on quality content. With consistent distribution of good quality content to different marketing channel as part of the SEO campaign, PR building for your business is accomplished.
5. Reputation Management – Websites that are on top of the SERPs are trusted by majority of the consumers. This benefit is connected with brand awareness too. Because the high-ranking websites are the ones with the best reputation due to quality content and consistent promotion, consumers tend to trust them more.
6. Better Customer Experience – Part of the search engine optimization is ensuring that visitors will have a good experience within the site. This can be done through providing reader-friendly content, well optimized tags, and the addition of sitemap.
7. More Long-term Customers – Because of improved conversion rates and better customer experience, customers that come from organic traffic have better chances of becoming loyal customers. This is actually supported by various research studies in internet marketing.
8. Cost Effectiveness – compared to other methods of online marketing, SEO is very cost effective. Because this method is better in acquiring more customers and keeping as long-term clients, you will get more value for your money. The results are also long lasting even after the campaigns are done.
9. High Return on Investment – ROI is one of the best indicators whether a marketing campaign is successful or not. The cost-effective method of driving organic traffic requires smaller investment and the results are long-term. Based on studies, SEO produces one of the best ROIs among all online marketing techniques.