15 proven ideas and strategies for marketing your small business:
1. Blog Commenting – A great way to get your website popular is to comment on other blogs. For this to work you have to leave comments on blogs that are related to your website and the comments you leave have to be insightful otherwise it will just be classed as spam.
2. Message boards – Message boards are still effective and there are millions of message boards on the internet for almost every industry.
3. Search Engine Optimisation – Optimise your website for the search engines, of which Google is the most popular on the internet. Through SEO you can rank higher on Google so you can get more visitors to your website.
4. Blogging – It doesn’t matter what kind of business you are running, you can still have a blog. Having a blog gives you an audience that you can communicate with and when you tell them something it will start spreading virally on the web.
5. Google Local – Search is becoming more and more personalised and when you search on Google, you’ll start noticing that the results are becoming tailored to your location.
6. Social Media – From Facebook, to twitter and Google +, they are all popular sites that should be made use of. Create profiles on each of these sites as they are a good source of traffic and will create new opportunities for you to find potential patients.
7. Case Studies – If you already have happy patients, why not get a case study from them? Get them to talk about the service that you offer, their treatment and the results they received.
8. Answer Questions – People need help and If you can answer questions related to the services that you offer, you can get more patients. You can find these potential patients on forums and question and answer sites.
9. Attend Events – There are so many events being held every day you just need to find the relevant ones to attend. People go to these events to meet other people so its a great way to get in-front of potential patients.
10. Ask for Referrals – If you already have a good patient base it’s an effective approach as long as your current patients are happy to do so.
11. YouTube – Not only do videos now appear in the search results but you can also use them to show how good your services actually are.
12. Offer Discounts – Everyone likes a good bargain especially around Christmas!
13. Customer service – One of the easiest ways to increase the lifetime value of your patients is to offer exceptionally great customer service.
14. Press – The more people that talk about your practice in a positive way, the more people will come to your website and check out what you are offering. The hard thing about press is that it’s not easy to get the attention of the major news/media outlets.
15. Podcasts – One of the best ways to build a loyal patient base is to do a weekly podcast that offers valuable content. You can turn one message into a bunch of different forms of content that people will engage with for instance podcasts, a YouTube video, Social media posts etc.
If you would like any further information then give the Dental Design team a call on: 01202677277.