Over the past year, video has really taken off dramatically. YouTube alone has more than 4 billion views per day and is the second largest search engine right after Google. Video marketing is one of the most effective ways to promote a product or service so If your not using video then your leaving traffic, leads and sales behind.
Smart businesses use video marketing as a tactic to improve consumer engagement by including video in emails which increases open rates, click-through rates and conversions when video is added to the landing page.
Here are six ways for you to succeed by using video marketing.
1. Putting videos on your website can cause more people to buy. Videos are now so easily searchable. 70% of the top 100 search listings on Google are video result and clips on social media can affect organic Google search results as well as an entry point to your website allowing the patient a variety of ways to become interested in the services that you offer.
2. Video ranks on the first page of Google much faster than traditional SEO. 9 out of 10 searches in Google now include video results. YouTube and other video hosting sites provide extensive viewer data that can give you deep insight into the behaviour of viewers who interact with your videos allowing you to understand what works and what doesn’t moving forward.
3. Get patients selling for you by reaching out to your current patients and asking them for a video testimonial. Post that video on your site, YouTube, social media and share them by email as video testimonials are 10x more effective than written or audio testimonials.
4. Show patients what they are going to experience. More people would come to your practice if they come a little closer to what they are going to experience including your practice and the services that you offer.
5. Educate your patient and be their for any questions they may have. Helping your potential patients to solve a problem that is a real issue for them will end up winning their trust.
6. Go where your patients are and your competition is not. Start learning how to market yourself better on YouTube. Video is mobile and online videos now account for 50% of all mobile traffic and 69% of traffic on certain networks.
If you would like any further information then give the Dental Design team a call on: 01202677277.